Primary Care Membership
The practice of good medicine involves more than writing a prescription. As your trusted ally, I want to empower you to make informed choices to truly take charge of your health.
Learning how to implement healthy lifestyle habits is fundamental to optimizing your health and preventing or reversing chronic disease.
Your membership includes all Primary Care services provided in our office*:
- Comprehensive annual physical
- Chronic disease (Diabetes, Cardiovascular disease, Autoimmune disorders)
- Women’s Health — including pap smear and menopause counseling
- Men’s Health — including metabolic syndrome
- Acute and urgent issues
- Assessments for Lifestyle, Nutrition, and Mood and Wellbeing
- Minor in-office medical procedures
- Dermatology cancer screening
- In-office tests (Strep, Flu, UTI, pregnancy, A1C), EKG
- Sexual health screen
- Health Coaching — Nutrition, Fitness, Sleep, Hydration, Stress, and Smoking cessation
- Medication review and minimized use
- Referral coordination to specialists and alternative providers
*For non-Medicare patients age 16 and up: membership fee includes all primary care services provided in our office, not including COVID testing/vaccines.
*Medicare patients: membership fee is for all non-covered services.
Extras also included at Clarity Health & Wellness
Walking program — Walk With A Doc™
Enjoy this free ongoing program to improve your health through fitness and exercise. The benefits of exercise are endless and the sense of community will help you stay motivated! (See our Calendar for upcoming dates.)
Cooking demos and classes – virtual during COVID
Online healthy cooking course (at no cost to you) – learn more here: Culinary Rx course
You may add the Healthy Weight Loss Enlightenment Program whenever you feel the need for new balance in your health and lifestyle goals.